Provincial Directory: The Reformed Episcopal Church of Spain (E-P to the Archbishop of Canterbury)
Map and Statistics
|Geographical Area:||506,000 Sq Km|
Under the leadership of a former Roman Catholic Priest, the Spanish Reformed Church was under the pastoral care of the Bishop of Mexico starting in 1880. In 1894, the Bishop of Meath consecrated the first Bishop and the Church of Ireland accepted metropolitan authority. The Church was fully integrated in 1980 as an extra-provincial diocese under the metropolitical authority of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
Provincial Treasurer: Senor Jesus Diaz Barragan
The Reformed Episcopal Church of Spain