Lambeth Palace - Inter Religious Affairs Research Assistant
|Location||Central London - Lambeth Palace|
£25,540 - £27,750 p.a.
|Closing Date|| |
|Interview Date|| |
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Ruth Ruse via 0207 898 1196.
Representing the Secretary in multi-faith meetings and relationships, you will research, develop and manage initiatives and activities in the field of Inter Religious Affairs. You will also develop and maintain information management systems and web based systems.
· Graduate level or equivalent.
· Good IT skills – Microsoft Office, Word, Access, Excel, Outlook.
· Proven ability in internet research and the management of web-based networks.
· Good organisational and administrative skills.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Experience in office based working environments handling confidential material.
· Significant level of experience in internet research.
· Reasonable knowledge about Christianity and the Church of England/Anglican Communion.
· A practising Christian – this post requires close working with Christian organisations and other faiths. The postholder will represent, in the inter faith setting, the Church of England. It is therefore exempt from the Equality Employment (Religion or Belief) Regulations 2003
· Sensitivity in relating to people of other religions and cultures.
· Strongly self-motivated.
· Resident in the UK.
· Has a UK work visa.
· Qualification in Religious Studies.
· Experience in the management of information systems.
· Events management.
· Knowledge and understanding of other Faiths.
· Interest in or experience of international affairs.
Please forward all applications to Paulette Harris quoting ref:C2216-182-1/N before 5pm on the closing date indicated above.